Matplotlib: Visualization with Python
Matplotlib is a comprehensive library for creating static, animated, and interactive visualizations in Python. Matplotlib makes easy things easy and hard things possible.
- Create publication quality plots.
- Make interactive figures that can zoom, pan, update.
- Customize visual style and layout.
- Export to many file formats .
- Embed in JupyterLab and Graphical User Interfaces.
- Use a rich array of third-party packages built on Matplotlib.
February 17, 2022Matplotlib is hiring!
December 11, 2021Matplotlib 3.5.1 Released
September 15, 2021Matplotlib selected for NASA ROSES funding
September 9, 2021Matplotlib awarded a CZI EOSS Cycle 4 grant
Join our community at discourse.matplotlib.org to get help, share your work, and discuss contributing & development.
Short questions may be posted on the gitter channel.
Check out the Matplotlib tag on stackoverflow.